The Wolf 

  

 

 

This two-seat trainer biplane was designed and built by the Company for use by the flying school at Whitley.

 

First flight took place on 19th January 1924 and a total of three aircraft were built which were used successfully for many years.

  

 

Dimensions:  

Span              39 ft. 10in.

Wing Area     488 sq. ft.

Length            31 ft.

Height             13 ft.

     
Weight:  

4,100 lb.

     
Max. Speed:   112 mph.
     
Registrations:   G-EBHI, G-EBHJ & G-AAIY

 

 

 

   

Back